dinsdag 29 december 2009

Forever 21 Second part!


Hi!

As my friend F. said, we ordered our stuff weeks ago, but we haven't received anything yet. Every day passing by makes me more impatient!
I have bought a lot of jewellery, as you can see in the pictures below. It seems that in Belgium I can never find what I'm having in mind when it comes to jewellery.
I also love the black hat, I'm gonna wear it very often I think!
I first had another Tee in mind, but as all 3 of us wanted the same one, I chose another one (after 2 days of discussing!) . F. helped me making a choice , so thanks again F!
Check it out!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hoi!

Zoals F. in het vorige blogbericht al vermeldde, hebben we weken geleden onze bestelling al gedaan maar tot nu toe is er nog steeds niets aangekomen. Ik word er best ongeduldig van !
Ik heb voornamelijk juwelen gekocht, omdat het altijd lijkt alsof ik in België nét niet mijn zin vind.
Ik heb ook een zwarte muts gekocht. Ik weet nu al dat ik die super vaak zal aandoen! Het t-shirt was eigenlijk 2e keuze. We wilden alle 3 het I heart Nerds t shirt, en het was eigenlijk stom om allemaal dezelfde te nemen, dus na 2 dagen van discussie heb ik een ander gekozen. Ik ben er nu super blij mee!

------------------------------------------------------------------

The hat.



Bracelets



...



Necklace



Headband

---------------------------------------

Love,
C.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten